6.09.2013

Summer Break Has Begun


I had to work yesterday morning, but I'm still counting it as the first official day of summer.  After work I headed to see the family, and as usual, we packed the afternoon full.

We girls went shopping to find a new curtain for my living room.  I can't start the remodel without it. We looked every place imaginable a couple of months ago, but never found anything I really liked.  Today, however, we found a cute set at Pier One and it was on clearance!

Here is the first piece to my "new" living room... 




Once that was picked out, we went to get paint to re-do the chest that's going to be my "entertainment center". 

My view on the drive: 
O

Here are pics of the chest DIY project. The color is called Mermaid Song.  It's not finished yet, so will have to post completed pics when it is. 






I got to spend a little extra time with Kinsley Poo in the afternoon.  She is so happy and has the best disposition!




She was an Ady fan this weekend and even cried when I left.
Made. My. Day. :)




10,000 Reasons

2 comments:

Timmerman's Place said...

Ady needs to spend Aunt time in Cedar Hill so I can visit. I am loving those rolls and that smile!

Adriane said...

I agree!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio