6.10.2013

Hair, Hair, Hair, Hair

Two days in and I'm already longing for cold weather, fireplaces, scarves, and hot mochas!  I am not a girl that likes heat.  In fact, the only thing I enjoy in the summertime is the swimming pool and the ability to travel north and avoid the unbearable Texas heat.  But, enough whining.

Summertime is the best excuse for a haircut.

 I have THICK, dark, curly hair.  This combination does not go well with 100ยบ+ temperatures.  Plus, I can't stand to have my hair the same for very long.  My whole life I have loved to grow my hair long, cut it super short and have every hair style in between as I grow it back out in order to start the cycle all over. 

Here is what my hair looked like this time last summer: 

 

By the end of June and 10 inches later it looked like this:













I'm not going to make it another month this year before getting a new summer do.  I'm bored with the same look, it's getting much too thick and I am tending to wear a baby ponytail more than I am fixing it.

So, Thursday I will go from this (the only recent pic I have where it's not pulled back):













To this:



The change isn't quite as drastic as last year, but I am still wanting it to eventually get a little longer.  Who knows, I might decided to do the highlights too for a little dramatic flare.  Thursday's mood will be the determining factor!

3 more days, 3 more days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio