4.19.2013

Week in Review 4.19



CURRENTS THIS WEEK
  
Feeling
Happy
Energized
Sinus pressure
Thrown off (out of routine)
Tired

Watching
"First Knight": a personal favorite
"Castle": weekly tradition shared with other fans this week

Reading
"Where is God When It Hurts": probably my 5th time through this book.  One of my go to guides to life.  GET. IT.

Listening To
"Come to My Garden" from Secret Garden
"10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman
Hillsong Radio on Pandora
Tocata and Fugue Radio on Pandora

Thinking About
How God has brought specific people into my life, that I otherwise shouldn't even know (location and other deterrents).
The purpose of pain.
How blessed I am to have friends that walk WITH me through life and its hardships.
How good it feels to have my finances in order!!!

Eating
Mostly fruits and veggies.  Chick-fil-a chicken.  GOBS of chocolate covered cranberries (thanks Hannah).  Tried brussel sprouts for the first time (thanks T-Kay). 

Looking Forward To
Friday movie night with a friend.  Traveling with my parents this weekend.  The symphony!  Re-decorating my apartment at the end of next month.  The Dallas opera.  Seeing my niece, Kinsley.

Making Me Happy
People
Sleep
Maggie
Piano Lessons
Giving

Challenging Me
The bittersweetness of life. 
Getting to the gym- my new schedule.
Finding the balance of pace in life (being still vs. being busy).


Just a few pics from this past week, which was spent with people I treasure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio