4.12.2013

Week in Review 4.12




CURRENTS THIS WEEK
  
Feeling
Stressed.
Overwhelmed.
Stopped up (sinuses).
Responsible.
Sense of accomplishment.
Worn out.

Watching
"A Late Quartet": This was a good watch for a stressful day, but the script never fully developed to its potential.  Great actors, beautiful music and wonderful quotes by T.S. Eliot
"Argo": I am way behind on this movie.  Such a good movie!  It was done really well, kept me on the edge of my seat in spite of the fact I knew how it would end, and made me curious enough to research the events surrounding the film.  These three are all marks of a great film in my opinion.
"Celebrity Apprentice": Weekly tradition with the fam.

Reading
It's been a crazy week, so I am still working on finishing "Forgotten God" by Francis Chan.  I'm halfway through and it is SO so good.  Definitely worth reading!

Listening To
Bing Crosby Christmas on Pandora
Glenn Miller on Pandora
Hymns 4 Worship on Pandora Radio
"Clear the Stage" by Jimmy Needham

Thinking About
What it looks like and what it requires to live a life led by the Spirit.
Spring..biking...swimming...sunshine.
End times.
How God answers prayers so creatively and perfectly.
Ways to pay off my student loan, so I can be completely debt free.
How to handle the feeling that comes with being under pressure.

Eating
Nothing exciting or out of the norm this week.  I've been eating less, because last month I set a goal to lose 15 lbs. by the last week of school.  I weighed this week and have lost 4.5 lbs.!!!  I'm taking calcium-d-glucarate with my daily set of vitamins and noticing good changes.  If you're a woman with hormonal issues, check it out.

Looking Forward To
I've been excited all week, because I get to see two different sets of out-of-state friends this weekend.  Love, love, love when I get to visit with people I don't get to see often!  I'm, also, looking forward to redecorating my apartment next month with my mom AND going to the opera this month. :) :)

Making Me Happy
My church.
My current life outlook.
Encouraging friends.
Organization.
Sleep.
Text messages.

Challenging Me
Trying to break the cycle of burying my head in the sand when I get stressed.
Learning to not overcommit myself.
Staying focused.


Got to try my hand at spoon feeding Little Ms. Sunshine this week. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio