4.17.2013

Cookie Monster



I have spent the days since my last post with people I love.  Five sets of people in five days- I am blessed...and tired.  My time has been full, so writing has gotten pushed to the back burner.  Tonight I cheat and post one of my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes from one of my favorite Amy's.  :)

Being somewhat of a chocolate chip cookie connoisseur, I always approach this type of cookie with a picky tongue.  I first tried these cookies at my friend, Amy's, house two years ago.  They didn't disappoint!  These are some of the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever eaten.  They are light, taste of vanilla, and are super sweet.  One recipe yields A LOT of cookies, so it's perfect for baking for company- which I do every chance I get.

Amy is an amazing cook/baker and an even more incredible person.  She has graciously given me the link to share her signature recipe, so if you pass it on to posterity, be sure and label these as "Amy's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies".

Click the link below to access the recipe that will revolutionize how you make chocolate chip cookies.






1 comments:

Amy said...

I've been so behind in my blog reading that I'm just finally getting around to reading this! I'm glad you enjoy my recipe. :) Obviously, I love it, but it makes me even happier to know that others enjoy it.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio