4.02.2013

Note to Email Subscribers


I am working to get my subscriber email settings where I want them.  I am hoping to have everything the way I want it by the end of the week, please bear with me.  I apologize if you get repeat posts in your inbox, multiple posts, or uncompleted posts today.  I've changed a few settings, but the email generator is automatic, so it may seem a little confusing today.


Thanks for your patience and for following!!!

A few notes: 
  • When you signed up to subscribe to email updates, you should have received an email asking you to "activate" your subscription.  Please take a minute to make sure you do this.
  • When you receive emails from my blog, "A Lotus of Countless Petals", you may notice that you can highlight certain words and your cursor changes.  This means there is a link.  If you click on the blog title, for instance, it will open another window and take you straight to my blog site.  Some links reference and will open past posts. 
  • In the future you may get emails with an excerpt from that day's entry.  Be sure to click the provided link to read the rest of the post.
     
  • If you reply to an email, it will come directly to MY email.  I appreciate your kind words!  If you want your comment visible on the site, simply click the blog title (it will bring up the blog), and then click "comment" at the end of the post.
     
  •  If you're reading this and haven't subscribed to email updates, you can do so at the top of the blog where it says, "Subscribe to My Blog".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio