5.30.2013

Buried Alive

Buried alive, but still breathing! 

My silence this past week is no indication of a lack of activity.  

This past week I...


* went to Moore, OK to work with the Convoy of Hope Disaster Response Team.
* taught some piano lessons.
* stayed after school for several hours to organize and help host a retirement reception for my principal and secretary.
* had my weekly dinner and Bible study prep time.
* did hot yoga for the first time in about a month.


I got in from OK Monday night around 12:30 AM, and had to leave my house for work at 6:20 AM on Tuesday.  Tonight was the first night that I've gotten home before 9:00 PM all week!  I am completely exhausted and still haven't caught up from the weekend.  

The only internet access I had in Moore was on my phone, so I wasn't able to post. BUT, I did write a short-hand journal while there.  Hope to get those and pictures posted this weekend.

I'm winding down tonight with Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing" and hoping for a restful night of sleep.  One more week until summer break!!!


My #joylist this week at school...


LOVE the gifts of children!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio