5.21.2013

Kinsley and Her Ady


I didn't have to work today.  Ironically enough, it was a pre-scheduled "bad weather day".  Last night I came to my parents' and today I got to spend the entire day with my niece, Kinsley.


Click the pictures for a bigger glimpse into our day...





Shelby's new baby monitor is pretty creepy.  I had a little CSI fun while waiting for Kinsley to wake up and greet the day.


When Sleeping Beauty woke up we worked up an appetite by playing, so we ate breakfast, and then went back down for more beauty rest.




Nana and Papa called to see if we wanted to run to town for lunch. Someone forgot to remind me how slippery we babies are!  Kinsley played while waiting for her chariot to arrive.  The last pic in the sequence is when she saw her Nana. 


We enjoyed lunch at Cotton Patch.  Kinsley loves anything sour, including lemons.  I had to change her diaper in the car.  One of us was gagging while these picture were taken; I'll let you guess which one!


We stopped at Home Depot before heading home.  Kinsley got to sit in the shopping cart, for the first time, like a big girl.


The girls had a little fun while Papa picked out stuff for the house. 



Shopping's a tiresome job.


We got home before the storm hit and had just enough time for a bottle, a sneak of chocolate and a little more playtime with nappy hairbow hair.


Best day off I've had in a while!!!
Ady loves her little Kinsley Poo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio