8.24.2013

I Dreamed a Dream

In conjunction with a writing project, I am also working on a compositional project. In college I dabbled with composing; I even took private composition lessons. 

Looking back, I realize that I never really put all I had into it. I took a lot for granted back then, and was an even worse procrastinator than I am now. This is my 10th year out of college, and hindsight is 20/20. I've decided to tap back into some of those dreams and talents I had before I let "life" get in the way.  

Getting today's mailbox treat was like greeting an old friend!!!  (Finale is music notation software for the computer.)

2 comments:

Timmerman's Place said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see your finished product!

paul said...

i love Finale

always compose with it

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio